Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Happy California Teachers Day!

A shout out to all my favorite teachers -- you know who you are!

I see you dealing with twenty or plus souls at the same time, all eager for your attention even at inappropriate times.

I see you grading papers during board meetings.

I see you cutting shapes and bending pipe cleaner at coffee shops after your full day in the classroom.

I see you wiping your children's tears and reassuring them things will work out. And they are all your children.

I see you fundraising for books, field trips, computers, and anything your children could use to improve their chances for better learning.

I see you leaving a piece of your soul every day in the classroom. And I salute your dedication, your selflessness, your knowledge and strength.

Go teachers! Happy teachers day! You're my every day heroes and heroines!

No comments:

Post a Comment