Monday, July 30, 2012

MPUSD Marilyn Shepherd's contract

Marilyn Shepherd's contract was extended on June 4, like I reported a few weeks ago. 6-1, with Jon Hill dissenting.

I'm digging this up now because a vigilant reader suggested previously eliminated perks made it back into the contract. I checked and found no new perks, but here's the contract which now is slated to expire June 2015.

What I had not previously reported is that, as per the agreement, Shepherd received a 2.5 percent salary increase -- she now makes $223,315. Enough to pay for that gym membership everyone keeps bringing up.

And another gem. When Shepherd was hired, she was making $170,000 a year. So her salary has gone up by about 31 percent since then.

What else will I find out if I keep digging?

UPDATE: I know this is last year's contract, but it's the one posted in the district's website as being approved on June 4. If another contract exists, modified, approved after June 4, 2012, I've yet to find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment