Thursday, February 28, 2013

It's Read Across America tomorrow!

It's becoming one of my favorite holidays! Tomorrow, thousands of people nationwide will read out loud to thousands of students in celebration of Dr. Seuss's birthday.



I'll be reading at Ord Terrace Elementary along with other community members. The children will eat green eggs and ham too!

 If I wake up early enough :( I'll pay a visit to El Sausal Middle school, where they'll fight the good fight against illiteracy with warrior chants and war drums.

What is your school doing? How are you celebrating Dr. Seuss's Birthday?

You may find good tips here on how to inspire your young ones to be readers. And here, you can share with the rest of the United States how you're planning to celebrate Read Across America.

Anybody have a red hat I can borrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment